Holidays Event - Part 2 (Blog)

 



Holidays Event - Part 2

Trainers,

The Pokémon GO Holidays event returns for 2021! We hope Trainers worldwide enjoy the festivities we have planned.

Look forward to Bergmite’s Pokémon GO debut, costumed Pokémon, event-exclusive Field Research, winter-themed avatar items, and a bonanza of bonuses.

- https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/holiday2021/

I'm excited about the second part of this event. I personally didn't participate in the Galarian Mime ticket research this year, so I am eager to get my hands on one for this event. Though I am a little disappointed that one of the timed researches circulates around trading on Christmas day. And I am spending Christmas alone. Maybe I can trade with someone from a Facebook group page I am in whose 40 km away because the trading increases from 25 km to 40 km for the event. I believe there is some time to trade for the timed research, but there is a collectors medal that I would want that can only be obtained on Christmas. 

But the big news for this event is that Bergmite will be making its Pokemon Go debut. I am always loving new Pokemon coming to Pokemon Go. I am fairly new with Pokemon knowledge so I am eager to learn new Pokemon that enter the game. I am however disappointed that costumed Glaceon will not be shiny in the 2nd part of the event in raids. I think all Pokemon that can be shiny should be available as a possible shiny in raids. It makes raids more fun to shiny hunt. I love seeing shinies on my timeline it give me hope and lets me know that others are having fun playing the game. Be sure to give me a follow @SimplePoGo to stay up to date on Pokemon Go news!


Bonuses

- Open up to 45 Gifts per day, and hold up to 40 Gifts in your Item Bag
- Team GO Rocket Grunts will have more Water- and Ice-type Pokémon
- Mega Abomasnow CP Boost


Pokemon Go debut


             Bergmite    

                         Avalugg                 



Pokemon appearing in wild

- Pikachu
- Swinub 
- Delibird
- Stantler
- Snorunt
- Spheal
- Snover 
- Vanillite
- Cubchoo

- all can be shiny expect Vanillite

- if you are lucky you may encounter an Alolan Vulpix (which can be shiny), Cyrogonal,  and Bergmite


7 km Eggs

- Swinub
- Smoochum
- Galarian Darumaka 
- Cubchoo
- Cryogonal
- Bergmite


There will be 2 Timed Research focused on friendship and catching that can lead to a Galarian Mr. Mime!!!

Pokemon appearing in Raids









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Evolve Eevee

Special Weekend Event -May 29th- 30th :Guide

Current Raid Bosses: As of Aug. 21st, 2020